Nurturing Your Daughter's Potential

My kid loves to sing. Even in her early age, they can detect a potential career on her someday. Every morning, when they wakes up in the morning, they would turn on the radio & listen to her favorite songs. They would always be surprise that they knows & can easily remember the lyrics after listening to it for a couple of times only. & they was 3 years elderly by that time! I know that they is more special, compared to other babies her age. Don’t get me wrong. I am not trying to be a stage father here; I am merely saying what I am seeing. Even my friends & neighbors noticed it in her also. They are the ones who suggested that I train my daughter, create & enhance her talent more. But they was too young for it. I know that it would be difficult for her to appreciate & follow the lessons well. So I decided that two years of wait will get her ready for it.

Two summers had passed; they enrolled her to a local singing instructor. They chose the nearest & the most experienced from them. Our neighbor recommended her to us. They was polite, trained, patient, & most of all, dedicated to her craft. It also helped that they loves children, having her own babies as well. The first time they came to her house & meet her, all the other possible candidates to be our daughter’s singing instructor was eliminated. They liked her from the very start. The mother’s intuition in me helped me select in picking her; I knew that they was perfect for the job.

My daughter started her singing lessons the following week. I would drive her to her singing instructor’s house & listen outside the hall for her lessons. I choose not to be in the same room with them so they will not get distracted by my presence. & when they drive back to our house, I would ask her how did it go & what they have learned from her lessons earlier. They would answer me enthusiastically; happy of what they is doing. They never pushed her; they let her do her thing. They would perform for us & they would give comments afterwards. They would also share her lessons to her younger father. They would listen to them while they practice at their room. My other daughter, a year younger than her is fonder of dancing than singing, but they still listened to her older father & learned.

For three months of six days a week training, her singing instructor informed us that they is ready. They gave her a party, invited friends & relatives for her singing debut in our house. That evening was seven of the happiest parties they had thrown. Giving your babies proper training is beneficial for the both of you.

A tiny investment won’t hurt if the outcome came out better than you have expected, & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment